Saturday, November 9, 2013

First impression: Daughtry, Waiting for Superman and Long Live Rock &Roll

I have been a follower of Daughtry since Chris' time on American Idol. So far, I have been impressed by him and the band. For the hits that have came out prior to his upcoming album, this is going to be an impressive album compared to their other works. Waiting for Superman is a more synthesizer driven song, which he has never done before, but Daughtry's main elements are still there in the song. Long Live Rock & Roll is a throw back to the old days of Rock & Roll and the great time that was and how much people like me miss it. I'm going to be honest, I love both songs for different reasons. If all the songs are as good as these two, this album could possibly bring Rock back into the mainstream. I am not kidding. Do not disappoint me, Chris! I am buying this album.

No comments:

Post a Comment