Friday, August 25, 2017

Special Announcement!

So, remember how I was promising to go through all the Dragon Ball Z movies... I've decided to go a different direction. I've been unable to get the rest of the movies on a good source and tracking down physical copies is going to be a pain. So, I've decided to end my run of Dragon Ball Z movies for one other reason. There are other movies that are coming out the rest of the year either on DVD/ Blu-Ray or Netflix. With that in mind, I want to expand and do those too. My biggest fear as of recent is being known for only Dragon Ball Z and I don't want to do that. However, I will make one solid promise to all who read this blog. If I am able to get my hands on a physical copy of Dragonball Evolution, I will rewatch it and do a full, uncensored review of it. If you want me to destroy it, I will, but I need help. Let me know if you find a copy for cheap or would like to donate a copy. I will look forward to destroy what is perhaps one of the worse movies I have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment