Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Album Review: Skillet's Rise

I was right! My fiance pre-order this album for both of us and I can't stop listening to it. With new guitarist, Seth Morrison, Skillet has continued to remind me why they are my favorite band. Every song is unique and had a different style to each one. Not only that, but this album tells a story and keep a constant theme without getting boring like others have done. It's clean, has a good message, and is hard to get bored listening to it. I love Skillet and I am not surprised to hear people calling them one of today's best talents in the music industry today. I have nothing bad to say about this album at all. My Verdict... 10/10!!! I'm not even going to do the songs I recommend list, because I recommend all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment