Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Album Review: Dead by April's Let the World Know

Yes, I have not stopped doing this. This will be my main focus. The movies are just going to be something on the side.

Now, Dead By April's new album Let the World Know. This band has done something incredible by combining soft piano, synthesizer, and clean beautiful vocals with heavy guitars and drums and screaming making a unique sound in the world of Metalcore. Do they do the same thing, after many member changes, with there third album? The answer is, Yes!

Unlike other bands, the changes in members hasn't hurt the band at all. The chemistry is still there and they are going strong. These songs are both beautiful and heavy hitting at the same time. It does slow down a little towards the end though. This is one I would recommend to not only metal lovers, but also to teeny pop kids who are interested in other genres. This makes a good transition for doing something like that. My verdict is a 9/10! Check this one out!

Songs I recommend: As A Butterfly, Done with Broken Hearts
Song I didn't care for: Replace you


No comments:

Post a Comment