Monday, May 20, 2013

Album Review: Stories, The Bunny The Bear

The Bunny The Bear is one of the few metal bands I want to see live just to see them. They are a Techno Metal band that uses kind of a furry inspired appearance, which is kind of funny. But don't get the wrong idea across, they are a heavy sounding band with a lot of variety. Their new album titled, Stories is one of those albums that proves it. With the tag teaming of both vocalist and the use of synthesizer and heavy guitars sounds makes this a very enjoyable band to listen to. However, there are times in which a synthesizer can be a little more over powering over everything else, in my opinion. If you don't care for that, you might not like this album. My verdict is a 9/10!! I really enjoy this album and I can recommend it to people who want some clean metal.

2 Songs I recommend: In Like Flynn and Another Day
2 Song I thought less of: Your Reasons and Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment