Friday, May 31, 2013

Album Review: Thirty Seconds to Mars- Love Lust Faith + Dreams


I am a fan of most of the things Thirty Seconds to Mars has done in previous years. In fact, when I started listening to this album, I was really enjoying it. Then I noticed something... Most of the songs sound the same. It's one thing to be completely different on an album, but it's another extreme to have every song the same. It lacks variety, and for someone like me it's boring. It's sad because they have had some good songs. I did like it at the beginning. It does have a nice sound to it, but it's that song on repeat. I can't recommend it. Get the big hit off the album and one other. My Verdict is a 4/10

2 Songs I recommend: Up in the Air, City of Angels
2 Songs I didn't care for: Do or Die, Northern Lights


No comments:

Post a Comment